Sunday 25 July 2010

Lazy Weekend

Haven't done much this weekend.
Da Hubs is working super hard as he is in the last wee bit of a project so I have been left to my own devices.

We did go out on Friday night. We went to see Masters of the Universe at The Astor. So funny to see it on a big screen and with a fun crowd. Lots of cheering and laughing throughout the movie especially at He-Man and his wonderfully wooden acting.

Saturday was just hanging in the flat, feeding Da Hubs when he was hungry and messing around on the laptop, watching TV and tidying up the flat a bit.

Today, I went out and cycled round Albert Park Lake. Took some photos for facebook while i was out so I could update for folk back home. And hopefully I will be on Skype with one of my best friends later tonight.

Next weekend we are going to be out and about all weekend making up for lost time. Da Hubs needs to pick up some computer bits and bobs, i'll be going to the gym and if it's nice we will probably go out on the bikes. There's still the Tim Burton exhibition to go to. Plus The Astor is showing Alice in Wonderland and Toy Story 3 on Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Tim Burton exibition - AWESOME! I can't wait for Melbourne - have heard so much good stuff about it. I can really see the appeal of living here - I like it lots already!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete